Ali is the Principal, Hussein & Associates, a Digital Transformation Consultancy focused on
enabling clients leverage Digital Technologies to achieve Transformational Change in their organizations.
- Ali is also the Founder & CEO of CampusCiti.com, a new Student Lifestyle Brand
focused on providing high quality student accommodation and lifestyle in Africa.
- Ali has extensive experience in Strategy, Marketing, CRM, New Media & Business Development in various industries and has assisted blue chip brands in East Africa (Kenya Airways, Nation Media Group, KREP Bank, Jubilee Insurance, KWFT, Gulf African Bank, Standard Chartered and Sameer Investments among others) with their digital strategies.
- He is also the immediate CEO of 3mice
interactive media ltd, a Nairobi based pioneer
interactive agency in East Africa.
- Ali was the founding CEO of Wunderman (Kenya) where he successfully implemented the Balanced Scorecard, a management tool for translating strategy into action.
- Ali also serves on the Board of Longhorn Publishers, the leading publishing house in East Africa and Alive & Kicking, a social Enterprise with operations in 3 African countries.. His board experience also included a six year term as board member at the Kenya Network Information Centre, the .ke Registry between 2006-12;Also serves as an advisory board member of DEMO Africa, the premier Africa Tech Startup launch pad and the flagship initiative of LIONS@Africa Partnership which include Microsoft, Nokia, Intel & USAID
- Ali makes time to Mentor young Techpreneurs at GrowthHub Africa, a Technology Incubator and Accelerator in